• Orders are processed and shipped on business days only Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
• Orders placed on holidays or weekend days will be processed the following business day.
• Orders are processed within 1-5 business days.
We’re sorry. We are currently unable to accept orders that are shipped to destinations outside the U.S.
All purchases are subject to payment authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped.
Payment Authorization Holds
When placing an order using a credit card, two transactions will be posted to your account.
1. The issuing bank for your payment card will place a hold on the funds in your account in the amount of your purchase when an order is authorized. This action reserves the funds for the pending charge.
2. You will subsequently be charged for the order which removes the funds from your account. The charge may vary from the amount of the authorization hold if the order is altered or cancelled prior to shipment.
If an order is cancelled, the authorization hold will be removed by the issuing bank. For details on the removal of authorization holds, please contact the issuing bank’s customer service. Because this process is specific to each bank, we regret that we cannot provide assistance with the removal of authorization holds.
To check the status of your most recent orders at vvardis.com, click on the Order Status and login to your Account to view the status of your orders.
To track your order via the carrier’s website, click on the tracking number next to the order to view the delivery status of your order.
Please note: Some carriers may not have tracking information available for up to 24 business hours after the order is shipped.
If you would like to cancel an online order after it has been placed, please contact us within one hour of placement. We will do our best to accommodate your request. Once an order is processing, we regret that it cannot be changed or cancelled.
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled for various reasons. Some reasons are:
• Item(s) are not available
• Difficulty in processing payment information
• Cannot ship to the address provided
• A duplicate order was placed
• By customer request
• Purchase limits have been exceeded
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an email notice to advise you of the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items. If you have questions about a cancelled order, please contact our Customer service team.
Find a Missing Package
If the tracking information for your package confirms delivery and you cannot locate the delivered package:
1. Check with neighbours and family members
2. Look around the delivery location
3. Check for notice of attempted delivery
4. Contact the carrier